Loyalty card terms and conditions
With the new loyalty scheme, you earn points on everything you buy, except artisan and sale items. You no longer
have to spend over £10 to start earning points. Once you've spent £200, you'll receive £10 off.
By using one of our loyalty cards you agree to the full terms and conditions, which are listed below:
Close this page
- You will receive 5 points for every pound you spend on a valid purchase in the shop (sorry webshoppers).
- When you have reached 1000 points you will receive £10 off your next in-shop purchase.
- You must present your card at the time of purchase to receive your points, we cannot look you up and we cannot add points retrospectively.
- You must present your card at the time of purchase to receive your £10 discount.
- If you return an item for a refund or exchange then your points balance will be adjusted accordingly.
Valid purchases include all items except:
→ Artisan items - including hand dyed yarns
→ Sale items
→ Items which are on offer
→ Events (but you still get points for workshops)
→ Commissioned items.
- Your first card is free of charge, but if you lose a card a replacement costs £5.
- Loyalty cards may be cancelled, suspended, refused or withdrawn at any time and for any reason.
- Owing to high demand, we have been forced to cancel cards that have not been used for 12 months or more. We are able to re-register the card, but your points balance will be reset.