Eucalan Wool Wash
If you want to treat your wooly makes well, you've come to the right place. Eucalan is an absolutely gorgeous fibre wash concentrate that's not just for wool - it's great for your delicates, too. It's more of a rinse than a wash, really. You don't need to agitate the fibres, just let your things soak in the Eucalan. You don't even need to rinse it out! It smells bloomin' gorgeous, too. Choose from Eucalyptus, Lavender, Grapefruit, Jasmine or Unscented.
Eucalan is suitable for machine washing (both top load and front load) as well as hand washing. It is is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine oils)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)