Rosarios4 Mar DK
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This stunning yarn is perfect for summer- it's breathable, soft, and gorgeously colourful. It has a silky texture with multi-strand variegated colours. In the shop we have this t-shirt knitted up in Mar and we get so many compliments on it.
It does knit up a little thinner than your average DK, so, as always, TEST SWATCH, TEST SWATCH, TEST SWATCH playing with needle size or garment size until it works out. It does knit up lovely on 4mm for a thin fabric with a gorgeous drape.
- Fibre: 45% Linen, 35% Cotton, 20% Acrylic.
- Amount: 50g.
- Metres: 150 metres.
- Yards: 164 yards.
- Washing: Rosarios4 says handwash only, but honestly give your aforementioned TEST SWATCH a go at 30 degrees first and see what happens. We're sure it will be fine.
- Suggested Hook: 3.5mm - 4mm.
- Suggested Needle: 3.5mm - 4mm.
- Stocking Stitch Gauge: 24 sts by 28 rows over 4"(10cm) on 3.5mm needles.